Wednesday, February 2, 2011

חם: הנשיקה בין עתי לליהיא - האח הגדול 3

you know what the difference of his betrayal of her betrayal? He did not have to 7 million people it affects sound 100 times I do not justify anybody if Lihi feels like to feel that way then fine but really you see at first how she get upset that she had a ring that she marry such a short hypocritical traitor and betray it as if a thief steals you know what I Mitkoonat I think Shliaya smart moves was not her that she did an impression of a bitch so maybe it excuses it may not yet it was not pretty and it should Alilmud be another person that no one will see it that way.

It really has nothing to do, I can justify you if I did not know why Lihi's fiance was causing her. You know in general what a disgusting he behaved to me? You know that he cheated on her? You know he was running all the time it abroad? You know she had to wait 6 years fucking this proposal it is suggested that with all his or her friends and family like she had really nice You know that all her friends she said she enters the house to find love? she did not really like Aviram. What do you want her to do She fell in love Ba'th and its control.

well so the only thing you're right it is really that I talked to was wrong but still if Be a bit of respect to honor her fiance and herself! She's a bitch like you saw what she was doing and has no shame DONE what happened happened and believe me it really will make her problems Alimcwa friend who betrayed now that always Tiabgiod it clear that my time will not stay with her that everything Realty Vcomi hypocrisy only artist artist artist artist fiance Her show will go to her for my time I just think it is wrong Micido do it also should be people betray that's really ugly.

Why all these curses, why is it good? .. He loved her and how love her, and if he was not loved her he was not with her all day, there was kissing and hugging her all day and was telling her he loved her. So think before you open your mouth! Good Lalihia walking against the flow and did what her top ..

No comments:

Post a Comment